As I’ve mentioned before I love lists and books! So I’ve decided to join ‘Top Ten Tuesday’, the weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is ten books I almost put down but didn’t.
Here’s my list:
- Bitter River by Julia Keller (here’s my review)
- Enduring Love by Ian McEwan
- The Barbarian Nurseries by Hector Tobar (here’s my review on Goodreads)
- Girl Reading by Katie Ward (here’s my review)
- The New York Trilogy by Paul Auster
- The Tesseract by Alex Garland
- A Gate at the Stairs by Lorrie Moore
- The Case of the Missing Books by Ian Sansom
- The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro
- Making it Up by Penelope Lively
This was a hard one, it’s not the sort of thing I keep track of but I looked through my lowest rated books and tried to remember which were a real struggle.